06 March 2015

Mission: 1 Year Accomplished

I can't believe that my brother has been gone 1 whole year!  It really seems like it has gone by fast even though it has been a while, actually a year and a couple of weeks since I'm late updating my blog.  We are just very proud of him.  His letters home each week are excellent, full of excitement and vigor for what he is doing, express a love for the people he is working with, and just show that he seems to be being a pretty good missionary.

He's had several baptisms in the greenish water fonts of Lithuania, most recently, the Chinese guy named Zhang.  He's had quite a few different companions and seems to be getting along with all of them, even Elder Norman, who I think he struggled with a little.

My biggest worries when he left were 1) that he wouldn't find anything to eat (he seems to be doing just fine) and 2) that he would get sick (he's a total boob when he gets sick and forgets how to cope with life).  So far, I haven't had to worry about that.  Everything seems to be fine.

Congratulations on making it to 1 year, Elder Petersen.  We look forward to seeing you in 1 more.




No comments: