06 March 2015

February Update


We spent Valentines Eve putting together our Valentines.  My attempts to get Molly to write her name on all of hers turned futile, but she did like putting the suckers in the sucker holes and was actually a pro at it.


Jack was equally not helpful with his Valentines.  I tried to get him to color on them, but he didn't want to.  The job we found that worked best for him was putting the finished Valentines in the sack.  


James actually sent me flowers at work.  We don't always get along, but sometimes he surprises me!  They were very pretty!


I made Pioneer Woman homemade Mac & Cheese.  It was actually delicious, but took way more effort than our usual Kraft.


I thought these little snippets from school were funny.


We spent President's Day at Ruth's Diner for lunch and then to the outlets at Kimball Junction.  It was a fun day and all four of us were on our good behavior.


House woes . . .  This picture is of a rotting beam on someone else's carport.  I'm still on the HOA Board for our townhome complex and getting this fixed was one of my jobs. I am ready to retire and we are ready to sell our house.  The light at the end of the tunnel is nearing.


On the last Friday in February we had a day off due to Parent Teacher Conferences.  Annie's kids are off track so we decided to go on a field trip.  We all loaded up in Annie's car and headed to Poo-vo for the Bean Museum and the Waffle Love Store. It was a fun day.  The children were mostly behaved, the animals were stuffed, and the waffles were delicious.



No comments: