20 July 2012

Wednesday Night Swimming

Wednesday night is my mom's night for fixing dinner for Grandpa.  Since it is summer and the pool doesn't get used quite as much as it used to, Wednesday night was a barbecue and swimming for our family.  This is Molly's 3rd time in the pool this year.  She laughed.  She cried.  In typical Molly fashion, she was a bit dramatic.  I think when she was all done, she had fun, though.  Jack just chilled and went from me, to my mom, and Annie, and back around again.

I asked Annie, "Are you sure you want to hold Jack?  You'll be tired of holding a baby by the time yours gets here."  She replied, "No, when mine gets here I won't ever get to hold Jack.  I better do it now."  Good thinking.






Oh, and Parker and Willie (Parker and Cindy joined us for dinner, too) were jumping off the deck and trying to splash Annie.  Willie had the most water displacement, but Parker had the best splash aim.

No comments: