14 February 2011

Elizza's Blessing

Hi, Molly here! My mom's a little slow on updating this blog, so I thought I better post something before another week passes. Last weekend we drove to Rigby, Idaho. We went there for my newest cousin Elizza's baby blessing. We left on Saturday afternoon. It was a pretty rough ride up there. My mom and dad were kind of dumb and let me have a nice long nap at home before we left. When they put me in the car, I was NOT tired and there was no way I was going to take a nap in the car for three and a half hours. So what did I do? Well, what did you expect me to do? I'm just little. I jabbered, then I cried, I threw toys, then I screamed, I pooped my pants, I threw up, then I screamed some more. It was lot's of fun!

Once we got there, I got to stay in my first motel room. It was nice. I had no idea what was going on, though, so I decided to stay up really late. I laid in my play pen, spitting and giggling in the dark until 11:30 or so before I went to sleep.

Anyway, here are some pictures. My dad didn't take his camera. I don't know why since he usually doesn't go anywhere without his camera, but I think he just didn't take it. Here are just a couple of pictures my dad took on his phone. One is me trying to figure out what silly faces my Grandpa is pulling. The other one is of Elizza.

No comments: