19 February 2011

Until Next Year


The Hunter basketball season has finally come to an end. Despite the terrible coaching, millions of players who have quit or gotten kicked off the team, nights of screaming and hollering by me and my family members, Willie did tell me today that he is sad it is over because he did have fun! I guess that's what matters.

At least the Wolverines beat the Pirates last night. At least they're not worse than Cyprus . . . just tied for worst.

Willie looked great sitting on the bench (though, I may have been fuming because he didn't get in . . . oh well)! I think there is some potential on this team for next year. If they worked on some fundamental skills and learned how to be more of a team, I think they could do well.

Bring on AAU! (an apparently spring Tennis?!?)

No comments: