04 November 2007

Students say the darndest things

It is now day 4 of NaBloPoMo. How am I doing? With nothing really to say today, I decided I would relay a story from this week at school. I told Annie the story on Saturday and she said that I should post it on the blog. The story is a little bit icky, though, so I'm just warning you.

If students use a hall pass at my school they, must take a bright orange crossing guard/deer hunting vest with them. Mine was quite disgusting. It had stains on it, a footprint, and one side appeared to have beed drug through the dirt.

Me (to 7th period Geometry): I'm sorry. You will not be able to take the orange vest with you. I took it home to wash it over the break and I forgot to bring it back. It's sitting at home on my dryer.

Student: Why did you do that?

Me: It was looking rather nasty and I thought a trip through the washing machine would do it good.

Student: Yeah, that's probably a good idea Mrs. Binggeli. I accidently peed on Miss Twitchell's once.

I (and probably other students in the class) start to throw up a little in my mouth . . .

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Did I mention, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!