07 November 2007

My Lockset

Here's an e-mail I just got from the nice night-time custodian at my school. It's been such a great year, this year at school so far . . .

"Hi Haley,

Sorry about the lock problems, one of our illustrious students jammed your lock up with a pencil lead, and when I tried to get it cleared out, it pretty much came apart in my hand, so I had to replace your keyset with another to make sure your room was locked up, but Cory's master is able to open it for you.

We are currently in process of getting your lockset rebuilt, and there should be no need for you to switch keys, but until it is replaced, you'll be needing assistance to get into your room.
Again, I'm sorry about the inconvenience.

Paul, THS Night Shift Head Custodian"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arrrrrrrgggggg!
Mom