17 March 2016

Basements get us all behind

I have not blogged in forever.


Why haven't I?

School.
Soccer.
Missionary Homecomings.
Basement.
Laundry.
Dinner.
Homework.
Church callings.
Basketball games.
Job changes.
Family.
Grocery shopping.

 . . . I guess it is mostly just the usual.  I can sort of blame the basement, though, so I will.  Here are some current pictures of our progress.

LaRon came down and helped James get going on the tilework.  We painted the spaces where the tile will go.


Otherwise it is still a big mess.


I still have 1 bedroom to finalize sanding and mud on the walls.  We have plenty of painting to do and some people who have offered to help.  We just need to get to it.  We are waiting on the carpenter to come do some measurements and give us a supply list for our built in cabinet and window casings.  There is still a lot to do, but one of these days it will be done!









1 comment:

fivewoods said...

Thanks for the blog updates...I've missed them.