29 July 2015

Galoon - It's What Fun Is!

This summer we went to Lagoon!  My mom took us.  She had some discount passes.  My dad opted out and Willie wasn't exactly there, but the rest of us went.  My mom has been talking about going for quite some time.  We finally figured out a day that worked (of course, after we figured it out, a funeral came up that my mom needed to go to - a cousin of Grandpa Huber died) and we went!

I have not been to Galoon since before my kids were born.  The last time I went, I rode the bus from Tooele Junior High to Lagoon, back to Tooele Junior High, and then home.  It was a long hot day filled with 8th graders.  I was actually impresssed that Lagoon has improved quite a bit since then.  The kid area was much better than I remember as a kid.  There were new rides, trees, benches.  It was great!

Molly and Jack had a lot of fun and we actually were planning to go again with bounce back passes, but then the July super sickness (see other post) hit us and we ran out of days.  Oh well.  Maybe next time.














No comments: