28 March 2015

March!

Holy Cow!  March is almost over and I've hardly recorded anything about it.  Here is the month in pictures.  Most of the month was spent stressing over our rental house, so these other events are really all a blur.

I finally finished young women's basketball.  We had to host the region tournament one night at our building and that was stressful only because the region people were cramping my style, but now I'll know what to expect for next time.


This is a photo of the backseat of our trusty, dusty vehicle.  This photo was taken on a Friday after I had cleaned and vacuumed the car on the previous Wednesday.  I really don't know how all this crap gets there.  My children really need to learn to not make messes (and stop taking new stuff from the house to the car every time we go somewhere).  Grrrr. 


One Saturday, the kids and I went to Fashion Place Mall to check out a large Lego exhibit of historic U.S. buildings.  The kids also got to play with some Legos.  The mall was insanely crowded and it was crazy, but I think we had fun.




We celebrated an early St. Patrick's Day on the Sunday before by adding some fake green facial hair to small children.



We celebrated the actual St. Patrick's Day by wearing green shirts and pants to school.


Finally, today we helped the neighbors move 2 loads of dirt from their driveway to their backyard.  They had rented a bobcat, but it was still a ton of work.  Once we finished, the kids got to go for a quick ride in the "tractor."  There is a certain 2 year old boy who's favorite past time beside playing in dirt is watching tractor videos on You Tube.  Needless to say, he may have died and gone to heaven for a few minutes this afternoon.










No comments: