20 June 2012

Meet Jack!

Hi!  My name is Jack.  I was reading on this blog and my mom wrote something like every day about my sister when she was born.  She's hardly written anything about me, so I guess I have to do it myself.

I'm a pretty chill little baby.  I don't cry much except I scream a lot when I get my diaper changed.  I really hate that.  I poop a whole awful lot and my bum has pretty much been sore since around day 2, so that is part of it, but I just don't like it.  My mom and dad are finally starting to figure out how to change my diaper a little.  Thank goodness!  I am so sick and tired of them letting me piddle in my face all the time.  That makes me scream even louder.

Anyway, I don't scream much.  My sister does a lot of that for me.  I don't know what's been going on the last 3 days, but man oh man has it been crazy around here.  I try to just close my eyes and be a good boy.

I sleep most of the day and then kind of wake up in the afternoon and evening for a little while at a time.  I sleep for 3 or 4 hour stretches at night.  My mom says that's pretty good, but I like to be held a lot and last night I didn't want her to put me down.  She could have just kept holding me.  I was up with her for like an hour and a half at one point because I just didn't want to be put back down in my bed.  She said that was ok, but it made her extra tired.

They warned me in heaven about being the number 2 kid.  They told me I wouldn't get my picture taken as much and that I would have to be a little bit more calm (and write my own blog posts).  They were definitely right about the picture taking thing and I am doing pretty darn good about the calm thing.

Here are some pictures my mom DID take of me lately.  








No comments: