11 April 2012

Magic and Larry

I'm watching David Letterman.  I don't really even like David Letterman, but I'm trying to do a math lesson and it is on.  Tonight's show is Majic Johnson and Larry Bird on together.  They are pretty funny!  David Letterman asked Larry Bird about his NCAA championship loss to Majic.  He said that it was literally the toughest loss he ever had to take, even to this day.  Letterman then asked Majic how important that win was to him and his response was something like, "Well, you just heard it.  It's still effecting him today."

I had posters, large posters, of both these guys on my bedroom walls growing up.  Perhaps I wasn't your normal teenage girl, but yes, that's who was on my walls for many years until Willie was born, Annie moved downstairs, I switched rooms, and redecorated. 

I loved Majic and Larry reminded me of my dad.

No comments: