11 June 2011

So many cookies . . . . Ahhhhhhhh!


Airplanes? Geese? Fleur de lis? Blobs of goo? You choose!

I can make cookies, but I have made way too many today. Yes they are edible. Yes they are quite scrumptious. Nonetheless, I am not a decorator. I have no artistic abilities and here is a tray of failures to prove it.


(Note 1: For those of you wishing to sample the cookies, you may do so at Sir William's Honoring of the Court for his Eagle (also pronounced Iggle) tomorrow night. Note 2: For those of you choosing not to come to the high court tomorrow for fear of the cookies, rest assured, they don't all look this bad (and these ones shall not be present). Note 3: The other sister (not I), known for her superb baking skills (see this cake she made for her own birthday) and many other talents, will bring other treats for your igglicious treasure! )


1 comment:

mom bing said...

The cookies look good and I know they tasted good too. Thanks for letting Molly come up and play on sat. it was fun.