20 January 2011

She's Doing Better

Molly has been doing a little bit better. She actually ate three times today. This is the first time she has eaten more than a few spoonfuls since Saturday. She smiled a little bit, too. Good girl!

In other news . . . the Utes won a game. They beat New Mexico and actually played well. Hunter lost another one. It was at my school, Murray, and was a bit out of control. My sister gave her take on it here. Tomorrow is versus West and they are good, too. Hold on.

I get e-mails for sites like Groupon and City Deals and they always seem to be discounted prices for spas and fancy trips . . . nothing practical that I would actually use. But, last night I found out about a deal that was pretty cool! I bought it! It was a $20 Amazon gift card for $10, no strings attached. I purchased it last night and got the gift card code today. What did I buy? I had several ideas and looked around, but then I settled on diapers. Yes, I'm a dork.

No comments: