22 January 2011

Sad Day.


My Grandma passed away today. I'm sure I'll have more to say later, but right now I am just really sad. I wish she were still here to kick me in the butt or slug me in the arm for being sad. She'd say, "Be tough." I guess it is selfish to think that people who we need will be around forever, but we forget how much better off they are without pain, without oxygen, and without being trapped at home and in a body that doesn't work. Most of all, though, I am sad right now to think that my little girl won't get to know, first hand, how amazing this woman is. I guess it's my job to teacher her.






4 comments:

Annie said...

I love you grandma.

mom bing said...

We are so sorry for the loss of your Grandma Huber. What a wonderful women,she will be greatly missed.

Lauren said...

Thanks for posting these pictures. :) I miss her allready.

Unknown said...

thanks for this post. It's so hard isn't it?

thanks.