07 December 2010

Molly Update


Hi everyone,
It's Molly! My mom told me I needed to write a blog post. (She's so demanding. It's way past my bedtime.) So, what's been going on lately?

  • I've been sick. My mom talked about my bad day Wednesday, but that was only the beginning. I got worse before it got better and then I just didn't want to eat or drink anything for the whole weekend. My mom was so worried about me that she took a day off and made me stay home on Monday. Since I didn't want to drink out of a bottle, she kept giving me juice, water, and Pedialyte through my medicine syringe. It was kind of fun and I liked to drink it that way.
  • My face is really sore. The doctor says it's eczema, but it's really only on my face and it drives me crazy. Well, actually, I really don't notice it except that my mom is always putting stuff on my face to help it and that gets annoying.
  • I'm excited for Christmas. My mom's been telling me about this guy, Santa. She said he hasn't really come around our house for the last couple of years because she and my dad are too boring for him, but this year, he is coming! Good thing I sleep in my mom and dad's room so I won't be scared.
  • I like basketball! I like the noise in the gym and all of the people cheering. I go to Utah games and have now been to one of Uncle Willie's high school games. It's a lot of fun.
  • I am growing like crazy. I have almost grown out of ALL of my 12 month clothes and I'm moving into the 18 months. I've noticed that some of the things my mom has bought lately to put in my clothes bin are 24 months. HOLY COW! That's what my cousin Wyatt wears and he's much older than me.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hi Miss Molly -

Thanks for the update. We love you - even if you wear the same size clothes as the Chick. Just stay in 18 month clothes through christmas though - because I got you something you'll just love!

Love,
Auntie Annie