07 August 2010

The Zoo!




Hi. Molly here. I got to go to the zoo yesterday. I had a lot fun with Elliott, Wyatt, and Uncle Willie. Grandma and Grandpa Petersen took us in their car. Mom and Aunt Annie were there, too. I thought the zoo was really great and I love riding in my stroller. After the zoo, we went to lunch. After lunch we went to get Great Grandma Huber to take her to the beauty shop to get her hair done. We hung out there for quite a while. I was so worn out after such an exhausting day that I slept for 2 and a half whole hours in my swing while my mom finished her homework. She told me I was such a little angel!

Here is a picture of me when I first got to the zoo.


Here is a picture of me looking at the tigers:

Here is a picture of me looking at the orangutans:

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hi Miss Molly. We were so happy to have you come to the zoo with us. Maybe next time you can stay awake.

We love you.