12 June 2010

4 Weeks is almost 1 Month


hi.
molly here. yesterday was my 4 week birthday and in 2 more days, i will be one month old! things are pretty good around here. pretty much, my mom and i just hang out all the time. my mom says i'm a good baby. sometimes i get kind of mad during the day or before my bedtime, but my mom says as long as i sleep really good at night that she doesn't mind if i get mad during the day. she loves me and likes to bounce me!

last night i didn't want to go to bed, so my mom and i stayed up really late watching episodes of the office on hulu. i like to watch tv because otherwise my house is really quiet. i also really like to listen to music. i like the classical music on the piano. i like the weird stuff on my mom's ipod. i even kind of like the crappy country music that sometimes i have to listen to in the car, but my mom told me not to tell anyone about that.

i've gotten to go to my grandma petersen's house a lot this week and even great grandma huber's house. my mom even took me to shopko, but she whispered to me, "don't tell your dad." my dad thinks there are too many germs there. he's probably right, but i'm tough and i promise i didn't touch anything. my mom had to go to the grocery store last night, but she left me with grandma and willie. grandpa went with her. grandma got me to sleep when i'm usually getting mad. that's probably why i got to stay up late watching the office.

i weigh 11.5 pounds. i've grown out of a couple of outfits already. my cheeks are getting chubby. my hair is still sort of curly, but it's getting kind of straighter. i like to take baths. i snort and sound like a horse when i'm sleeping. i am starting to smile more. i'm getting good at holding my head a little more and i can grab anyone's finger and hold on really tight.

i miss my dad. i love him. he'll be home soon.

2 comments:

japetersen said...

Nice report --
We all miss your Dad!

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

Sounds like you are exposing her to all of the "good stuff" at an early age (I am sure that might all change in a few months once football season hits- since we all know which team you guys cheer for :)
Moving on... if you like The Office, you might want to check out Community. After you get through the first few episodes it gets addictingly funny. We've been watching the online episodes and they are great.