17 May 2010

Hello, my name is Molly!




Hello everyone,

My name is Molly and today, I am 3 days old! I don't really do much yet. I sleep a lot, eat some, and poop a lot. My mom says I'm a pretty easy baby, but she keeps saying "knock on wood" and I don't really know what that means. Oh, I also sneeze a lot and people tell me it's cute. All I know is I am really sleepy and I keep dozing off. But, when I peek at my mom, she is doing the same thing, so I think that's what I'm supposed to do.

It took a lot of effort for me to get here. The whole thing even gave me a big bruise on my whole head and my poor little nose and ear were squished, but I'm happy to be here anyway. It must have been a little rough for my mom, too, because she keeps sitting on pillows.

I like my new home. It made me a little nervous at first, but now it's great! The first thing I did when I got here was grunt a lot and made a really messy diaper. I thought I'd show my parents who's boss, so after they got me cleaned up, but before they put my new diaper all the way on, I piddled a puddle all over their bed. Ha! Ha! Ha! It soaked through 2 blankets and their bed spread. They didn't get too mad at me, though.

I only woke up twice in the night. It's because I was hungry. My mom helped me once and my dad helped me once. I like my mom and dad and they love me!

Tomorrow on my 4 day birthday, I get to go to the doctor. I'll let you know how it goes, or I'll ask my mom to write it, since I can't really type yet.

Bye bye,
Molly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice to meet you Molly!

Unknown said...

This is super cute. She's adorable :) I can't' wait to see her

Lauren said...

Awe! Very adorable little girl. :)