22 May 2010

1 Week Old

Hello everyone,

It's Molly here again. I turned 1 week old yesterday. It has been a great week! I've had lots and lots of people come to visit me. They came to the hospital and to my house. I've met Grandma and Grandpa Binggeli, Grandma and Grandpa Petersen, Great Grandma and Grandpa Huber, and a bunch of other people including aunts, uncles, and cousins! Some people brought my mom and dad dinner and others just came for a visit. I even met my cousins Elliott and Wyatt. Elliott smiled a lot and held me nice, but I think Wyatt just wanted to eat me.


On Thursday night, Grandma and Grandpa Huber insisted on bringing us dinner. My mom and dad were, of course, very appreciative, but hoped it'd be okay since a lot of time other people take THEM dinner. My mom and dad got a little worried because it took them a long time to get to our house. When they finally got there, my dad went out to help get the food and grandma in the house. He asked if she had enough oxygen and she slugged him. I guess they were okay. They brought us burgers from Crown Burgers. I sat in the swing and took a little nap, but I dreamed of the day that I could eat a french fry.
. . . more to come later. My mom says I need to eat and take a nap.

No comments: