23 February 2010

Conversations about Klenex.


I have had a stuffy nose and lots of snot for quite some time. I have a wimpy cough, too, although it is finally getting better. But the snot, it won't go away. I'm really sick of it.

Here are excerpts from an e-mail conversation today between James and me:

Me: Could you take out the bathroom garbage today?
James: I will take out the trash. It looks like we may need to buy more tissues. You are going through them quite quickly.
Me: We bought some at Costco. Aren't they under the sink? Do I have extra snot because . . . A) I am pregnant and pregnancy causes snot or B) I have a cold and a lowered immune system due to pregnancy which means that I will have this cold for 5 months?
James: I don't know why you have extra snot. These two things that you mention could certainly be the problem. I hope that it only last 5 months, because that is a lot of tissues.
Me: It's already been more than a month. Good thing we bought a case of them.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I had a super stuffy nose for about three months before wyatt was born.

It goes with the territory.

Enjoy!

Lauren said...

Snot is gross! At the end of last semester, I got really sick. I went to take a final while I was sick, and I was so snot-logged as I turned in my final to my professor. I'm still surpised she accepted it....