01 March 2009

Ready for Updates on the Week in Review?

  • James is feeling better. He finally decided to go to Instacare and did have bronchitis. He's been on an antibiotic and seems to be doing better.
  • I still have no idea whether I will have a job or not at Murray High, but I should know this week.
  • James may still need to go to Texas, but now he said that it would be 3 months, not 3 years. I can't get a straight answer out of him. All I know is nothing weill change until after May of next year when he graduates.
  • Before I can start a Master's program I need to make sure that I would be able to teach SLCC Concurrent Enrollment classes with taking any further mat classes. As soon as I hear back from the SLCC dude, I am still planning to continue that.
  • Willie's school basketball season is finally over. We're glad. Hopefully things will be better next year.

What else?

  • I stubbed my toe this morning on my scary stairs. I thought, "ouch," but then much later realized that it had been bleeding all over. Oops.
  • Today was the "Haley Show" in primary. I did the opening exercises, sharing time, and the music. Phew! I am tired just thinking about it. Luckily Beverly, our secretary, was there with me and kept us all together and running!
  • The Utes lost yesterday to BY-poo. That was sucky! Oh well. Better luck next time.
  • Friday and Saturday night we went with James' family to the 3A basketball tournament at the E Center. Bear River has a good team this year and they ended up winning the championship. Way to go Bears!

1 comment: