01 January 2009

Happy New Year!


Item 1: Happy New Year!  Best of luck in 2009.  I hope all your wishes and dreams come true.  I watched a few minutes of the ball dropping in NYC and all I can say is a feel really bad for Dick Clark.  More power to him for still doing the New Year's Eve thing, but he is in bad shape.



Item 2: Does anyone out there in blogger land who reads this know the location of my Coldplay "Viva la Vida" album or my John Mayer "Continuum" album? Did I lend them to you?  That's fine, but I can't find them and would like to know their whereabouts.  Any information about these missing items would be much appreciated.

  



Item 3:  James got his final grades from his first semester of nursing school at the U.  He earned a 3.85 and made the Dean's List!  Way to go!

3 comments:

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

I like the new background. Haven't seen your CD's though, sorry.

Annie said...

the cold play cd is at the parentals house. Willie and I listened to it one day over the summer

fivewoods said...

I agree on the Dick Clark comment....Congrats to James.....
No I don't have your CD's.....