30 December 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Brudder!





Remember that time we went to the zoo?  It was just me and you?  You were little and still a little shaky using the bathroom.  It was winter.  You had to go.  We found one quick.  Everything was going fine until you threw my favorite bob-the-dog-brown-mittens in the toilet.  I fished them out and threw them in the garbage.  I still love you, though!!

I can't believe you are 14.  I was 14 when you were born.  Weird, huh?  If mom and dad call a family meeting when you are 14, you're welcome to come live with me.  

Have a great #14!!!

And p.s. . . . . just because you THINK you're taller than me doesn't mean I can't take you!  Ha!  

And p.p.s . . . just because I dropped a bottle of lotion on your head when you were a day old and ran your head into the wall on your blessing day, doesn't mean that you will have lifelong brain damage.  I promise.  It will go away eventually.

No comments: