26 October 2008

The End of the Season





Willie wrapped up his 4th football season today. It was a beautiful day today at Sunnyside Park. Willie's team played East. They were pretty good. At least it wasn't a shut-out. Willie's team scored 1 touchdown, but missed the extra point. East scored 6 touchdowns, I think, and missed a couple of points after. I don't really know what the score was.

It's been a less that successful season, but I think Willie does like playing football and he is always improving. Good job! Thanks for playing hard and giving me something to do on Saturdays. Sorry no playoffs this year, but I'm sure we are all looking towards basketball!!


On a side note, there was a little footballer today. That was kind of funny. And, less funny but still interesting, was a strange man in a turquoise shirt with his hand, Napoleon style. Also, Elliott was there to play!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures, Haley --
Mom