11 April 2015

Happy Easter Pictures!

Easter was on General Conference weekend.  I bought Easter clothes for my kids, but didn't let them wear them on Easter Sunday.  I usually get my kids' pictures taken sometime in May for their birthdays.  I decided to utilize the brand new Easter clothes and get some birthday pictures taken early.  Here are the results!

Sidenotes . . .
The kids were really good and cooperated (though I may have bribed them with ice cream).
Molly has a hard time smiling normally for a picture and would rather grit her teeth and make googly eyes.
Jack didn't like his sweater vest because it had "girl stuff on it."  I guess he meant the pink.
We tried Camera Shy instead of Foto Fly.  It was a good experience and we didn't have to drive clear to Draper.












2 comments:

Melanie said...

Adorable. I love Molly's
'smiles'

fivewoods said...

SO CUTE!