22 October 2014

Dribble Pass Shoot

 . . .  and so another basketball season begins!

The Utes are looking pretty good and are actually ranked to finish second in the PAC 12 this year.  I'm sure it's too soon to tell, but maybe, just maybe we will get an NCAA bid as well.  Wouldn't that be cool?  I won't hold my breath, but it would be cool!

On Tuesday night we headed to the newly remodeled Huntsman Center for "Meet The Utes" night.  It was fun.  It was dark because there are these new giant black curtains that block off the whole upper bowl for smaller events, but it was still fun.  


Jack looks like he is asleep, but he is really just watching the game and getting ready to hi-five me when someone scores!


Molly stole her dad's hat.  


James played with the camera features on his phone and took this one.  


That's it.  I'm excited!  I love basketball!

No comments: