27 August 2014

Some things are so hard

I found this Coke calling my name at Harmons tonight. Because I have been doing the Healthy Living Challenge, I honestly can't remember the last time I drank a real Coke. It was probably at least in June sometime.  I did have a diet Dr. Pepper last Wednesday, but I only drank half the can, lost interest and threw it away. 

This week's food challenge is no grains, including extra credit points if you can stay away from rice and corn, too. This has been the hardest challenge yet! It is only Wednesday and I think I might die. I caved on the extra credit and I've eaten a couple of corn tortillas (which I don't really even like, but they tasted pretty good).

I can do it! ...... I think.

Since I can't eat a donut or cookie or anything like that for my sugar day this week, I thought maybe I would treat myself to this Coke ..... Or not. I may just save it for a rainy day.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Aaaahhhhhh! It is so hard! I feel like I haven't eaten any food all week because I haven't eaten any bread. I really am a bread addict.

Keep going. You can do it. And I don't even like real coke, but a real one from Hires with an order of garlic bread sounds like pretty much the best thing ever right now.

fivewoods said...

This diet is driving me crazy and I'm not even doing it...last week was the LONGEST ever.....