09 March 2014

Anniversary #7

Part One
by 
James


True Love, Happy Anniversary to Us. A lot has happened in the 7 seven years. Here is just a sample. Haley thanks for sticking with me through the good and the bad. I am glad your dad gave permission after waiting 2 1/2 hours to ask him at the yard. It would have taken even longer for me to gather the courage had I needed to ask your Mom.Then you said yes, even after my special plan for a proposal was spoiled. That was a rough day. Out of trials such as these, there have been many good memories. We are on to many more years and memories. I am thankful for a beautiful and loving wife. A good family on both sides, along with two cute and funny children. Who would have though I would be this blessed.  Haley, thank you for all your support these last 7 years, and two beautiful children. I love you Haley, more each day. You are truly one of a kind. Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

japetersen said...

Very nice, James! You are a good boy and we love you!