11 December 2013

Thanksgiving

James was supposed to work on Thanksgiving. He ended up not having to, but since we didn't know that, we just planned to stay close to home for the day. That meant we got to go to my grandpa's house! I don't remember the last time we went to thanksgiving there. It was great.
 
My mom's entire family was in attendance except for a few - uncle Eddie and his family, my cousin Melinda's husband who had to work, Meranda on a mission, and cousin Eddie who moved to Hawaii.  There were around 50 people squished into the hallways, living room, kitchen, etc. at my grandpa's house. It was super tight quarters but was great!
 
 
Kids listening to Annie give craft directions after dinner.
 
 
Kids running around outside. 
 
 
Uncle Evan (on his birthday) at the buffet before anyone started eating.
 
 
Everyone waiting in line to eat.
 

 
Table settings before the festivities.
 

No comments: