10 September 2013

Labor Day Weekend

Friday - We rejoiced in making it through our first week of school.  We went to smash burger. We ate outside. James freaked out at us a little about germs. I didn't order enough fries.  Then we went to Costco.

Saturday - James did the yard work. Jack slept. Molly slept.  Jack woke up and he and I ran some errands. We went to the mountains -millcreek canyon-and had a fancy Kentucky fried chicken picnic with grandma and grandpa.  Jack puked twice.  Who knows why.  He seemed fine before and after so I don't know, but after the second time we called it a night.

Sunday- church.  Dinner at home. Visit to grandpa's house.

Monday - James had to work.  I decided to take the kids to the zoo.  That was a terrible idea.  It was a holiday and every other person on the world was there. It was so crowded that I kept losing track of Molly.  I got mad.  She cried.  We left without seeing the giraffes.  She was not a happy 3 year old.

1 comment:

emj said...

Fun Labor Day Weekend.