01 September 2013

Entering the Galaxy Zone

I finally joined the 21st century and got a smart phone.  I have been very anti smart phone up to this point, but I finally succumbed to the pressure around me and well, here we go.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and I honestly am not smart enough to use it, but I'm trying.  Instagram is kind of fun and I like to have a picture next to the name of the person I am calling or texting.  I also googled the directions to my grandpa's house tonight, just to make sure that worked.  I went a different way, though.

We dropped James cell since he has a work phone and doesn't ever check his personal phone.  The monthly rate is actually significantly cheaper for 1 smart phone than 2 dumb phones.  Go figure.  If it wasn't, I honestly probably wouldn't have done it.

The thing has a remote control on it that can change the channels on our TV.  It has eye censors to scroll automatically as you scan down the screen.  It has a microphone so you can say "Hi Galaxy," then ask it anything you want.

It does a lot more than that.  Like I said, I'm learning.


No comments: