24 April 2013

Redecorating

I don't have a lot of home-decorating skills and certain walls in my house are very boring.  I found a Groupon for "Wall Pops" and I bought these things.  I have more (different styles and colors) and I'm going to put them in a few other places.  It's not much, but I like them (even if James called them Christmas ornaments . . .  they are lanterns!).


We also have a back fence now, but I didn't take a picture.  Our backyard neighbor did all the leg work of getting bids and hiring people.  We just had to pay our half.  It was pretty nice.  We now only need a fence on one more side.  We haven't decided yet if it is a priority or not this summer.  We shall see.

Next, we are getting a load of dirt to fill in our flower beds that never really saw any planting last summer.  We will also fill in the garden and some other low spots.  Thank goodness for slightly warmer weather .  . . finally!

1 comment:

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

I like the lanterns. They are a far better choice to have in the master bedroom than something girly, like purple flowers. Good Choice.