01 December 2012

The Last Twinkie

Today Molly and I spent a few hours hanging out at my Grandpa's house putting up his Christmas decorations.  He usually has a stash of Hostess products in the kitchen, but given the current state of Hostess, I made particular note today that he had exactly 1 Twinkie and 1 Cupcake.  I told him he could probably sell each of them for a good chunk of change and he just laughed.  Molly found the Twinkie a while later and decided she wanted to eat it.  I decided we had better document it.

Here it is . . . the very last Twinkie


By the way, my grandpa thinks that the whole "going out of business" is just a scam to break the union and that Hostess is going to come back probably sooner than later.

By the way again, I just looked on Ebay and a box of Twinkies is going for $20-$30.

No comments: