08 August 2012

Lauren's Wedding

Cousin Lauren got married last Thursday to new cousin-in-law, Nate.  They got married at the Draper Temple, had their luncheon at a church in Sandy, and then their reception at the Old Meeting House.  I have to say I was looking forward to going to the Old Meeting House for a nice reception because I have always just wanted to sit back and enjoy a reception there.  When James and I had our reception there, I'm certain that it was very nice, but I can't say that I got to actually enjoy it because we were greeting all of the generous people, standing in the monstrous line, who'd come to congratulate us.  Lauren's reception was very nice, but I still can't say I got to totally sit back and enjoy it, because I don't think you can really do that anywhere with a 2 year old and a 2 month old . . .  but it was still nice.

Here are some pictures:

Bride and Groom

Jack resting in his stroller at the temple

Dad and Uncle Evan

Mom, Willie, and Molly


Willie and Parker looking handsome.

Molly in her new school uniform dress.

Jack and Jackie


No comments: