21 December 2011

Most Wonderful Time of the Year #4


Ahhhhhh . . . so much going on . . . . so much to do still . . . . .

Actually, we are doing ok. Molly and I ran some errands today except for 1 more strange item that James is in charge of finding, we are done with our shopping. Yesterday was the last day of school for me and Molly! Phew!!

After a week of extreme temper tantrums nearly every night (over who knows what), Molly has been an extra good girl lately. Today, she did unwrap a gift that was wrapped for my dad, but I think she'll be good about it from now on. When we first put our tree up, she kept taking ornaments off for only a day or less and then she hasn't bothered it. It's just that I'm barely getting around to wrapping anything and it was a new and exciting under the tree when she woke up from her nap. Oh well.

A few more days until Christmas . . . .

I think we will make it!

No comments: