06 August 2011

Hi, Molly here.


Hello blog world, it is me, Miss Molly. I haven't written an update on the blog for a while, so my mom told me I probably should. I don't really do anything else she tells me to do, so I don't know why I am doing this, but oh well. I like to walk, but I kind of waddle around like an old lady. Plus, my left arm is always pulled up to my side while I walk, and my right arm sticks out straight. I kind of veer to the left, but one of these days I'll figure it out, I guess.

I try really hard to talk to my mom, but she just doesn't understand me. Like, she'll say, "I love you Molly" and I'll say, "a-joo-ewe-wagga." Or, my mom will say "thank you" and I'll say "allajooda." She just doesn't get it, but maybe one of these days she will. Oh, there are a few things that I can say that she DOES understand. Thank goodness. Here is the list: Hi - but it is more like Hiiiiiiiyah - Hot - but it is more like Haaaaaaat - Mama - but I don't like to say this one unless I'm crying or whining - Dada - my favorite word. I have also used this one a few times in a complete sentence, "Hiiii Dada." -

I like to throw things in the garbage can, but then I don't understand why we can't take things back out of the garbage can. My mom is so mean about that and she says, "Cu-cu" and I say "Sckaaaa." She also says that a lot when I try to throw things in the toilet.

When I feel like cooperating, I can make lots of animal sounds, but that has gotten kind of old and I get tired of telling my mom what different animals say. Doesn't she know already? Why does she keep asking me?

I can also say, "mmmmmmmmmmmmm," when I see food.

Oh, I haven't felt like doing it for a couple of days, but for a while, I would say, "A-Ha" really loud at the end of a prayer. Every time I did it, though, my mom would tell me "shhhh," so now I've stopped.

I have a red necklace I love to wear around the house.
I still take my shoes and socks off almost every time I get in the car.
People keep telling my mom that now I'm walking, "I'll bet she's in to everything," but my mom just replies, "No, she was in to everything before, now she just gets there faster."

I love to be outside. I like to play with the hose, ants, my ball. I'm still not really sure about grass. When we go get the mail my mom makes me poke this sharp tree with needles. She says, "ouch," and I say, "hot." I don't know why we have to get the mail everyday. I am excited to go outside, but then we have to walk so far to the mailbox. Sometimes I just stop and look at pine cones instead.

I can give you a high 5 and blow you a kiss.

I still drink a bottle in the mornings. I don't really care if I have it or not and sometimes I tell my mom, no, but she says I have to drink it or else I'm not getting enough milk.

I hate getting my diaper changed and I run away or crawl away almost every time. My mom gets really mad at me then, but I still do it.

I have 4 teeth on the bottom and 2 on the top, but like 4 more coming in. My nose is runny and I've been kind of grumpy lately.

I pretty much just like to play by myself, but I really like it when other kids are around, so I just follow them sometimes.

I eat cheese, bread, hot dogs, chicken, noodles (including mac & cheese), yogurt, grilled cheese, mashed potatoes, marshmallows, fish crackers, fruit loops, did I mention yogurt (it is my favorite), applesauce, anything with sugar. My mom still makes me eat baby food every once in a while because she says I need some fruits and vegetables. They are always giving me weird things that they are eating, probably fruits and vegetables, but unless they are mooshed up like baby food, I usually just spit it back out at them.

Oh, and lately I like to help my mom comb my hair. She always gets really frustrated. I don't know why. I am just rubbing my hands all over my hair when she's finished. Doesn't that make it look even better?

And, I had my first real haircut at a haircut place. I sat like such a big girl in the chair and ate a sucker while the lady cut my hair. I was sooo good. My mom told me I had to have them fix it because she did a bad job trying to trim it herself. Duh, mom, why didn't you just give me a sucker and a big chair? I wouldn't have wiggled around so much.

That's about all for now. It is past my bedtime.


No comments: