23 April 2011

Here Comes the Bride


I was going to write a "royal wedding" post this morning, but of course, my sister had to beat me to it. I don't really follow much popular culture in the United States or in England, but my mom always had an interest in Princess Diana. Plus, I guess the whole royal family is just famous for being famous' sake (kind of like Elvis) and that's why I am intrigued.

Anyway, I've always thought Prince William was the more handsome of the two, but he is not aging well and is turning out to look much more like his father than his mother. I think I like Harry now.


And . . . reading certain blogs give me a stomach ache. I'll keep that to myself, though. (No, it's not a blog of anyone who actually reads this one, so don't worry, it's not you.)

1 comment:

Annie said...

my bloggy woggy doesn't give you a stomach ache does it?