30 December 2010

You say its your BIRTHDAY!


You're 16 years old!!! Oh my goodness. My little brudda is 16! I can't believe it.

I know this sounds totally sappy, but I remember the day you were born and you have changed us all for the better. I can't imagine how boring the last 16 years would have been without you. Sniff. Sniff.

So, with that said, keep being a good boy. Keep getting good grades, keep practicing your free throws, keep being a good uncle. I'm watching you. Don't think you're THAT cool just because you're 16. Don't think that just because Ross says you got "date shirts" for Christmas that you can stop being a good boy. Don't think that just because your "projected ACT scores" are higher than your sister's that you're THAT smart. Remember, I can always take you!

Happy Birthday Little Brother! We love you!

No comments: