02 October 2010

Molly update

Hi, Molly here. My mom is too busy posting her weird political opinions, PTC observations, and Guster videos to post anything about me, so I guess I'll have to do it myself.

My mom and I both had a day off from school on Friday. We've had a great weekend! Unfortunately, our dad was gone to St. George, but my mom and I have still had fun. On Friday we took Great Grandma to get her hair done. We just decided to stay at the beauty shop until Grandma was done. All of the ladies there thought I was the cutest baby ever and they were all telling me things about my hair. Everyone loves my hair. What's the big deal, anyway?

Great Grandma bought cokes and french fries for her and mom on the way home, but I didn't think it was very nice how they kept teasing me about french fries. I really want to try one.

Friday night we went to Uncle Willie's football game at my school. The poor kids at my school tried really hard, but they are just really small and skinny. Uncle Willie's team won by a lot of points and I stayed awake for the whole game. And, I didn't even cry once. Everyone says I am a little angel.

On Saturday, I decided to let me mom sleep in. After my 6:30 bottle, I got really sleepy and decided I'd go back to sleep. I peeked once and saw that my mom went back to sleep, too. She woke up before I did, though, because I didn't wake up until 10:30. Phew! That's was a long sleep.

On Saturday, we went back to Great Grandma's. I rolled around on her floor like I usually do while my mom vacuums and does other stuff. Today, though, I also got to roll around on Great Grandma's bed while my mom was helping to clean out the closet. It was fun for most of the time, but then I got fussy and needed to go home, so we left.

We also got to hang out with Grandma Judy for a little while when Uncle Willie and Grandpa were at the priesthood session. It was fun, too!

Here are some pictures of me. My mom says I look like a "deer in the headlights." I think my blue eyes match my barrettes.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hi Miss Molly. I love the glamour shot of you laying on moms bed on your side the best.

I love you.