11 August 2010

Such a nerd

As if the post below this doesn't show enough what a nerd-dork-doofus I am, this one surely will. Did I just say "Shirley?" Your name is Shirley?

How fast can you type?

Ok, so I'm actually a big enough dork that I Googled "typing test" and I tried out the tests on three or four different sites. This one gave me the highest score. My lowest score was a 67, but it required typing a paragraph with a ton of grammatical errors and punctuation problems. That really messed with my mind.

Click on my score to take the test yourself and post your results in my comments.

(Maybe it's time for me to go back to school and stop worrying about toilet brushes and typing speeds. Or yet, maybe toilet brushes and typing speeds are something I can control and thus I am worrying about them instead of blogging about the things that are really freaking me out, most of which are beyond my control. AaaaahhhhH!!)

Good night!


78 words

Typing Speed Test

1 comment:

Annie said...

You type 413 characters per minute
You have 77 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words

I typed 77 words per minute