07 March 2010

Votes & Boring Blogging

Thank you for all who voted in our recent survey. Here are the results:

What should we name our baby?
Drucilla 1 vote
LaRonette 3 votes
Dorris 1 vote
Karlita 5 votes

. . . the winner is . . . . KARLITA!!!!

(named for Grandpa Karl, who says he doesn't know what to do with a granddaughter since she can't play on his basketball team even though Grandpa Karl forgets that he had 2 daughters playing basketball long before that son of his came along. Dad, do you remember that time we were playing catch in the back yard at Mildred and I caught the ball with my eye and passed out?)

We'll add it to the list! And, please feel free to participate in our next poll.

By the way, my sister said my blog is boring.
She said, "Kleenexes, guns, taxes? Is that all you have to blog about?"
I said, "Yes. What else you you want me to blog about? My swollen feet?"
She said, "Yes. That would be more interesting."

So, when I got home last night I decided to take pictures of my feet. Unfortunately, when I went to load the pictures onto my computer, they were all black. Apparently, I am too stupid to use a camera because I left the lens cap on. And, I was too lazy to repeat the process once I put the camera away. Oh well. Instead, I drew you a picture of my puffy feet in Paint. I'd like to repaint my toenails, but I have difficulty reaching them lately.

1 comment:

Annie said...

This was funny. I laughed out loud.

On saturday night your feet really looked like the drawing, too.