30 December 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY #15


Happy Birthday Lil' Brudder!!

You're 15!
You know what that means?
It means your 15!
Willie, you are a good boy. I'm excited that you're 15 today, but all that does is make me feel really old. I was 14, almost 15 when you were born. I'm sorry for dropping lotion on your head when you were 2 days old and I'm sorry for banging your head into the wall on your blessing day. I promise I didn't mean to do it. It was just an accident. Mom was plenty mad.
It was a little strange, I have to admit, when Annie and I found out you were coming, but I'm glad we kept you! You are smart, talented, responsible, a good basketball player, a good student, and good young man. You also sing quite well, but I don't know if you want anyone to know that. Just remember to stand up straight, use the glass, keep hitting your free throws, and keep being a good uncle (or an aunt if this next one is a girl). And remember, it doesn't matter how tall you are, I can still take you!
Happy Birthday from your favorite shorter sister!!

No comments: