20 November 2009

What are you thankful for?


  • I am thankful for a good husband who tolerates my weirdness.
  • I am thankful for extraordinary parents and grandparents who have taught we well and raised me right.
  • I am thankful for education and knowledge.
  • I am thankful for my two favorite nephews and my big little brother.
  • I am thankful that I have the means to go out and buy some new clothes to fit me.
  • I am thankful for our new little one that will come in May.
  • I am thankful for the leaves falling on the ground.
  • I am thankful for computers and e-mail.
  • I am thankful for the gospel and the opportunities it provides.
  • I am thankful for basketball season.
  • I am thankful for cheeseburgers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

new little one in May?? are you pregnant?? if so Congrats!

Brooke Imlay Scheurer said...

YAY, YAY! Does this mean that we are going to be able to schedule some play dates for our kids?!

Unknown said...

Wow, Congrats Haley! and nice list :)