15 December 2008

Finals Week!!! AHHHHHHH!!!

It's finals week at the U. James has 2 down and 3 to go, plus an internet one due Friday! Wish him luck! James, it will all be finished soon and your first semester of nursing school will be over and done. Hip Hip Hooray.

Also this week and last, I've been wrapping gifts at Grandma's house. She has lots of gifts. It is really fun! I think we just about finished tonight except for a few odds and ends.
Christmas is in 10 days. I still need to get a couple of gifts and I am waiting for two more packages to come in the mail. I hope they get here.
I don't have much else to blog about.

* * *
Later on . . .

It's about 11:00 p.m. now. I wrote this post earlier while sitting downstairs. James was upstairs studying. I decided it was time for me to go to bed, so I went upstairs to see how the studying was going . . .
Apparently it was going juszzzzzzzzzt finezzzzzzzzzzz!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's okay, James. Studying does suck the life out of you!
Judy/Mom