22 November 2007

'Tis the Season . . .

... for making SUGAR COOKIES!!!!

Here are my contributions to Thanksgiving! The cookies, I must say, not only look pretty, but they taste yummy, too!

. . . and lil' smokies in a blanket???

I'm also doing lil' smokies wrapped up in bread products.

We've never had these for Thanksgiving before. Maybe they are a new appetizer. Maybe they are meant to supplement the turkey. Um . . . . maybe Grandma just thought I needed to participate . . . (Actually, she said they were a free sample at Sam's Club the other day. I'm sure she went back to that table more than once.)

I was given a package of the lil's and three containers or pillsbury bread products. Grandma explained very carefully how to cut the crescents in half and then wrap them around the lil's. Well, Grandma only gave me one package of crescents and two other packages of non-matching breadsticks. They all taste good, but they don't look very uniform, sorry.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Haley, your cookies were beautiful and very tasty. I ate 2 of the turkeys with the chocolate chip eyes.

I love homemade frosting.

japetersen said...

Your house looks so nice and clean.
Mom