28 November 2007

The Dance!

Hello. I haven't posted in a while. We've been working really hard lately on the dance. Oh, you haven't heard of the dance? Well, it's pretty top secret, but it's pretty much finished now. I've taken a video of it, but I can't quite figure out how to get it on the internet. Elliott, Willie, James and I have been working on it forever, it seems. I guess I'll just have to say "stay tuned . . ."

* * *

Okay, the commercial break is up. Here it is. It's the moment you've been waiting for. Make sure your volume is turned up. The Dance!

6 comments:

japetersen said...

I can't wait to see it!
Mom

Annie said...

What are you talking about? What dance is my baby a part of?

James said...

I don't even know what the dance I am a part of.

Bing Math said...

Stay tuned. It will come eventually.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!
Mom

Lauren said...

Oh my lanta! I love that!