02 May 2013

Strange Dream.

I woke up a little late this morning.  When that happens, because I am in my lightest sleep and the alarm is going off, I tend to have strange dreams.  This morning's was no exception.

I was going to Disneyland.  We were in the motel room.  My family - James, Molly, and Jack - were there.  My parents and Willie were there.  My grandma and grandpa were there and sitting in the corner of the room with their canes.  There was mention of the Woods being there, but they had already left for breakfast, so I don't remember actually seeing them.  I believe they had made reservations for 10 and when they realized that no one else was ready nor going to join them, they went on ahead so they wouldn't lose their reservation.  There was also mention of the Howden's being there, but I don't recall seeing them either. 

And then . . .  my students were there.  Weird.  There were a handful of student from my ESL History class who had joined us.  Several of them were staying in the same room (it was very long with lots of beds) as my family, my parents, and the Woods.  I remember specific things about 3 particular foreign exchange students.  Erik had shaved half his head.  Julie died her hair black.  Kenji kept running off with his new found Japanese girlfriend whom he met at Disneyland.

Then I woke up.  It was very strange.

No comments: