03 May 2013

Another Strange Dream

Our whole family really needs to change our sleeping habits.  For the last month or so we have just been out of sorts.  James and I end up sleeping on the couch or in Molly's bed.  We are up wandering around during the wee hours of the night.  We finally go to bed minutes before the alarms go off and then we over sleep.  We need to figure out how to fix it.  But in the meantime, it lends itself to totally bizarre dreams.  Here was this morning's . . .

I went to visit a polygamous temple.  I'm not sure what my purpose was in doing so except that I was trying not to be found out.  Inside it was a large Roman amphitheater with big round columns and weird locker room things all around the outside of the amphitheater.  Children were welcome.  Men and women intermingled.  I had Jack with me, but was definitely out of place.  It was weird and there was some type of stage production going on.  There was a guy on the side of the stage leaning against a fence, waiting for his turn to go on stage for "Oklahoma."

People kept asking me questions I couldn't answer and they were slowly figuring out that I was not one of them.  Jack fell asleep on my shoulder and I used that as an excuse to escape, but they kept questioning.  I did get out somehow.  It was weird.

I was also stressed because I couldn't figure out who the Polygamous couples were.  There seemed to be only one woman (and a bunch of children) for every man.  I think I came to the conclusion that each husband could only take one wife to the temple at a time.

There was this one man with a dirty suit coat on and he kept showing up.

And then Si was there.

No comments: