12 September 2010

Naked Baby Giggles

Disclaimer: The video featured below contains partial nudidity of a baby.

See. She does laugh sometimes. She really doesn't cry all the time. She's actually quite a pleasant baby. Oh well.

Last week's adventure was yelling. This week Molly has added giggling. (The yelling has calmed down, though it's her new way to alert us that she is awake in the mornings). I've tried to capture it on camera a couple of times, but when she sees the flipcam, she stops laughing. I got her laughing pretty good in the bathtub last night, so I hurried and got the camera before she stopped.

James agreed to give her a bath and put her to bed while I put the groceries away and finished some homework. But, she was stinky, so I took care of the diaper and put her in the bath (without water) while we waited for him to come in the house from bringing in the groceries and taking out the trash.

Ignore my weird noises and just focus on the cute baby!

2 comments: